Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reasons that Sky and I need to go play with cows...

1. Chasing anything away makes one feel powerful. I could use a little power right about now.
2. Cows remind me of New Mexico and Josh Armstrong's place. I miss 'ol El Paso sometimes.
3. Sky needs a change of pace - something to perk her ears up at.
4. Someday, I might have to chase down a loose cow and I want to make sure I'm ready.
5. It's a great excuse to wear my white cowboy hat and a cute western shirt
6. It is more interesting than going in circles
7. I will not just do pleasure shows forever... we will need new challenges.
8. You never know when you might have to herd a random cat or dog away from danger.
9. I need a reason to smile and the last time we chased cows I had a cheek-ache for days.
10. My birthday is coming!

No comments: