Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Possibilities and Horse Trailers but not Possible Horse Trailers....

So, not much is changing - I got an interview which would be exciting if it wasn't for a part time job that paid almost a whole salary less than my last job! But it was an interview and that was a whole interview more than what I have gotten so far!

Anyway, I am trying to keep my options open as well as my mind. I am doing my best to continue to stay open to whatever path life has laid out for me. I am trying to keep the faith that there is a bigger meaning to why I am without a job at this moment!

So, today Christina and I went to Townsends and looked at horse trailers - Horse Trailer Window Shopping we call it! I was happy to have finally found someone who is willing (and happy) to look through every single trailer and ooh and ahh at the ammenities of each. I thought I was the only one who had a secret obsession with the concept of goosenecks vs. bumper pulls and the ins and outs of living quarters... no, I have found a partner in crime!

Michelle and I managed to go out yesterday for a trail ride - and managed to keep from getting too lost! We made our way across Betsy's land and across from Windswept where we had a bit of a detour when we wound up in someone's backyard but after that we found our way to the dirt roads and back around! It was a good ride, without much incident although Sky was irritated to lead and did try to simply turn around a few times! Overall it was good, though.

I really need to start doing some more 'schooling' riding and working on her lope more and more... I am really hoping for John to come and help me out so I have a better starting point but in the meantime I need to get her going so I have something to tell him about!

So, I will leave you until next time and hopefully I'll have some more news.

C

No comments: